Membership is open to all in the social care sector.
Those who are interested in this area of health & safety are most welcome to join us.
- Download and print off the Application form and send to the email@example.com together with your remittance or request an invoice. Or
- Apply on line by completing the Application form and either send remittance by post or request an Invoice. Or
- Apply on line by completing the Application form and then go to Buy on line.
‘Information is Power’
The more you know, the more you can plan and the more you plan, the less you are susceptible to turbulent time.
Joining NASHiCS is a good way for you to keep up-to-date with what is happening regarding health and safety in the care sector.
Becoming a member will enable you to:-
- Network with colleagues responsible for Health and Safety;
- Learn from each other instead of reinventing the wheel;
- Share your own ‘best practice’ experiences and hear about others;
- Attend seminars and conferences on health and safety subjects, some at special member rates;
- Participate in national and local events;
- Display a ‘Member of NASHiCS‘ logo on your promotional material;
- Network with suppliers of services and equipment for advice and support;
- Receive regular mailing and emails covering latest developments and safety news;
- Dedicated pass worded Members area on the website;
- Access to information and links on key safety topics;
- Receive regular issues of the e-News;
- Advertise job vacancies free;
- Avail yourself of offers from suppliers;
- Receive an introductory membership pack and certificate;
- Have the right to hold office in the Association;
- Have the right to vote in elections and matters concerning the Association.