Applications will be considered from anyone engaged in any aspect of health and safety within or for an agency in the caring services. Where two or more persons hold the same post in an official job share arrangement, they may jointly hold one membership.
Individual Members have the right to vote and to hold office in the Association. Job share members have only one vote between them and only one may hold office.
As an Individual Member you can nominate other Members to serve on the National Executive and use your vote as appropriate in elections and meeting.
Your details will be placed on our membership database. Any changes can be notified to our Administrator either by email or telephone.
You will receive information and updates on our events and activities usually by email.
If you have paid for the Individual membership personally, the payment will qualify for tax relief.
You are entitled to a reduced “Member Rate” place at our Forums, Seminars and Networker meetings. (Where possible, the networkers will be offered at nil cost to Members).
Each Individual Membership has one vote.
Individual Membership is NOT transferable.
Applications will be considered from any agency engaged in any aspect of health and safety in the caring services.
Corporate Members may be represented at meetings by any person they may wish to nominate. Only one delegate may hold office in the Association.
As a Corporate Member your details will be placed on our membership database. Details of up to 4 colleagues may be placed on our Membership database. They will each receive information and updates on our events and activities, usually by email.
Corporate Members can nominate other Members to serve on the National Executive and use their vote as appropriate in elections and meetings.
Any changes can be notified to our Administrator either by email or telephone.
You are entitled up to “Member Rate” places at our Forums.
Networkers meeting may have restrictions on the numbers of free places when offered at nil cost.
Each Corporate Membership has only one vote.
Membership Fees for 2017 (from 1st November 2016)
No Change in fees for 2017
- Individual Member – £61.00 £61.00
- Corporate Member – £193.00 £193.00
Fees run from 1st day of month of application received.
- Applications should be submitted on a form supplied to the Administrators address, together with the appropriate membership fee or by using the on-line application and payment. On-line payment via PayPal is also available.
- The National Executive in its absolute discretion may terminate or refuse to accept applications for membership.
- Membership of the Association is conditional upon payment of the annual membership fee.
- Certificate of membership issued shall remain the property of the Association and shall be returned on cessation of membership.
- Each Member must undertake to be bound by, and comply with the terms of the constitution, as amended from time to time.
- Members shall be entitled to bring guests to any meeting, but shall be responsible for their conduct, particularly as regards the confidentiality requirement as set out in the constitution.
A full version of the NASHiCS constitution is also available.